Winter Field Day 2018 January 27/28
Winter Field Day 2018                                    January 27/28

Comments

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Gerry Gawaldo, KG4FUR (Monday, July 03 17 10:24 pm EDT)

N4BRF (Boca Raton Amateur Radio Association) plans to participate in WFD this Jan (2018). We are excited. Any additional info will be greatly appreciated.

• Igor (Friday, May 12 17 04:32 pm EDT)

Hello. Winter. CQ World Wide 160-Meter Contest 2017 CW. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3QZ_9GF_s
    tnx. 73! Igor.

• katygomoran.blogas.lt (Monday, May 08 17 07:40 am EDT)

You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe.
    Always follow your heart.

• manicure (Saturday, May 06 17 11:12 pm EDT)

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for winter

• manicure (Wednesday, May 03 17 08:04 am EDT)

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff!
    present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this web page.

• manicure (Tuesday, May 02 17 05:23 am EDT)

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
    My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users
    would truly benefit from some of the information you
    provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you.
    Thanks a lot!

• manicure (Tuesday, April 25 17 08:27 am EDT)

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• manicure (Saturday, April 22 17 05:29 am EDT)

It's amazing in favor of me to have a website, which is helpful
    in support of my experience. thanks admin

• Jim Zoss (Friday, April 21 17 08:32 am EDT)

Our local Group has asked the question whether emergency/disasters only occur in the summertime. Winter Field Day is great. We had a great time and actually made more contacts than the summer FD. Have it in the calendar for 2018. How's the scoring going? When will the results be published?

• BHW (Monday, April 10 17 08:30 am EDT)

You made some decent points there. I checked on the
    net for additional information about the issue and found
    most people will go along with your views on this web site.

• BHW (Sunday, April 02 17 07:56 am EDT)

Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to
    the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need
    any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Steve Fazekas (Wednesday, March 08 17 04:22 am EST)

Congrats on another successful WFD in 2017! This was the second year that our club, K3QY the Fort Armstrong Wireless Ass'n. participated and we already have next year's dates on our schedule. Thanks so much!
    Steve Fazekas K3FAZ

• Tom Phelps (Saturday, February 04 17 12:39 pm EST)

If you submit your log in ADIF format, please provide the following information in the same email.
    Category, Power Used, Bonus Points and Claimed Score.
    Thanks You!

• Dave Tabbutt W3DET (Monday, January 30 17 11:38 pm EST)

If possible mugs for 2018 should also
    include the year in addition to the WFD

• Ron Mudry (Monday, January 30 17 10:56 am EST)

The first 37 contacts I made for WFD were QRP.
    I than switched to QRO.
    Can I use the QRP 4 times multiplier for the 37 QRP contects? And would I note that in the soapbox section of the log file?
    Ron W6FPS

• Keith Hosman (Sunday, January 29 17 04:25 pm EST)

This year was my first time participating in Winter Field Day, I had a blast, will certainly be doing this next year. 73 de KC8TCQ

• Al (Thursday, January 26 17 06:32 am EST)

Not sure if operating from Arizona counts. Mild weather here - certainly no snow. Probably sunny and close to 70F. Oh well - I'll give it a go.

• Joel (Wednesday, January 25 17 10:01 pm EST)

The Mad Hatters, will be out smashing 5 watts or less into the air....Should be GREAT FUN!!! Thanks to you guys for setting it up! 73

VE6KEE

• Gary (Tuesday, January 24 17 12:47 pm EST)

I am dismayed that WFD rules are approaching those of ARRL Field Day. The old rules were quite refreshing and made my job easier when members come to me for clarification. "All contacts count as 1 point" was nice. Exchanging outdoor temperatures was a refreshing change from the standard 59(9). Oh well, the times they are a-changin'.

• RC Fullerton (Thursday, January 19 17 12:39 pm EST)

I'm really looking forward to this as well...going to set up as mobile outdoor running vhf station..
    Use my tilt up milmast system w antennas, vehicle power and/or batt w solar and work/sleep out of/in suv...
    All good training imho...

• Phil Schoenthal, N2MDV (Wednesday, January 11 17 12:59 pm EST)

A Winter Field Day makes sense to me. Heck, the ARRL does the VHS Sweepsteaks a week before this. Just too bad that the ARRL doesn't seem to be behind a Winter Field Day. It takes advantage of winter propagations and way less lightning QRM. You can operate 160M then where summer is near impossible. This gets my vote. Question is, is every station contacted worth a point, like the ARRL VHF Contests? That's my biggest gripe about ARRL Summer Field Day is only contestants are counted as points, but the point is to make as many contacts as possible. That should include any verifiable licensed contacts. Just my $0.02 worth.

• Darcy (Saturday, January 07 17 05:34 pm EST)

York County Amateur Radio Society - Rock Hill, SC

We're looking forward to our first year participating in WFD. Thanks for putting this together and 73!

• Tom Phelps (Monday, January 02 17 08:54 pm EST)

Hope this section benefits all of WFD

Contact Us Today!